Tuesday 12 June 2012

Fashion 1990s-2000s

The 1990s was the genesis of two sweeping shifts in Western fashion: the beginning of the rejection of fashion which continued into the 2000s among a large section of the population, and the beginning of the adoption of tattoos, body piercings aside from ear piercing and to a lesser extent, other forms of body modification such as branding.

This started the indifferent, anti-conformist approach to fashion which was popular throughout the 1990s, leading to the popularisation of the casual chic look, including T-shirts, jeans and trainers.













2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am doing a story on 90's fashion and I was wondering if I could use some pictures from your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. https://roycollections.com/sana-safinaz-sale/

    ReplyDelete